- developing and practicing particular skills needed at work
- solving common and specific business tasks at your work
Among our tutors, there are people who teach Statistics&Probability at the best STEM faculties all over the world and professionals, who know how to solve problems of any level of complexity.
They adjust the program to your needs, help to figure out key growth points and build skills via practice.
6 hours, 999$
First Call Setting Goals, Level Assessment ▶︎ First session with a chosen tutor ▶︎ Feedback call ▶︎ Establishing the program
- The Program can cover topics and subtopics of
- Analyzing categorical data; displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data and modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Probability, counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables, sampling distributions, confidence intervals, significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups,
(the exact program will be established after the demo call).
- Right after your purchase you'll get an email with instructions.
If you have more questions, find answers at FAQ
⁉️Ask your questions via the chat: https://mathematicalhub.com/for-students
📩To contact us, email at firstname.lastname@example.org