- developing and practicing particular skills needed at work
- solving common and specific business tasks at your work
- changing a job or working for a promotion
The program of the course is flexible. Key success point here is a base of Data Analysts from Uber, Facebook, Glassdoor and other companies, where your tutor will help you to set your professional goals, help to figure out key growth points and build skills via practice and achieve the goals in the fixed terms.
6 hours, 1199$
First Call Setting Goals, Level Assessment ▶︎ First session with a chosen tutor ▶︎ Feedback call ▶︎ Establishing the program
- The Program can cover topics and subtopics of
- Obtaining data from the web, from APIs, from databases and from colleagues in various formats.
- The basics of data cleaning and how to make data "tidy"
- The components of a complete data set including raw data, processing instructions, codebooks, and processed data
- The basics needed for collecting, cleaning, and sharing data
(the exact program will be established after the demo call).
- Right after your purchase you'll get an email with instructions.
If you have more questions, find answers at FAQ
⁉️Ask your questions via the chat: https://mathematicalhub.com/for-students
📩To contact us, email at firstname.lastname@example.org